Become a member and help keep the farming history of the Central Coast alive!
Be a part of an active, enterprising, and inspired community of people committed to bringing to life the rich history of agriculture in our area. Keep up to date about all our family events throughout the year, special talks we will be holding on important challenges related to agriculture, and Second Saturdays On The Farm – the newest addition to experiencing the Pajaro Valley.
Members of the Agricultural History Project believe education about the accomplishments of the people who worked the land in the past will inspire renewed admiration for them and all who continue to provide our sustenance.
We collect, restore and display artifacts – the equipment and tools of our forefathers and the utensils their wives and children used just to sustain themselves and to build agriculture on the Central Coast of California. We also educate students and the general public on current trends and issues of agriculture of the Central Coast.
You can help continue this effort by becoming a member; joining hundreds of like-minded people who have joined to help support our efforts.
General Member – $40/year
- Be part of a lively, growing community organization whose members are united by a common interest to tell the story of the history of agriculture on the California Central Coast
- Receive our newsletter and event announcements
- Exclusive invitations to exhibit openings, special events, and museum programs
- Admission to our 2nd Saturday on the Farm events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- 10% discount at the Country Corner Gift Shop
Sustaining Member – $100/year
- Benefits of General Membership PLUS:
- Personalized Behind The Scenes Tour on a 2nd Saturday or by appointment
Benefactor – $500/year
- Benefits of Sustaining Membership PLUS:
- Recognition in our newsletter
- 15% discount at the Country Corner Gift Shop
Legacy/ Life Member – $1,000
- Benefits of Benefactor Membership PLUS:
- Featured recognition on our website and newsletters as a leader in our agricultural industry dedicated to the future of the Agricultural History Project through this investment in our endowment at the Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County